HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR COOPER...HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
I decided before I went to bed that this day was coming whether I liked it or not ... I so badly wanted to kick and stomp and cry and make him stay little but Im not that powerful. SO.....we celebrated...
AT MCDONALDS for breakfast! He was so excited to be there, maybe for the fact that we rarely leave the house before 11 AM so to go somewhere at 8 was amazing and special for him :) Daddy came too so it was extra special
And he had a friend come over and play for a little bit this morning, they had fun for a little bit, until he remembered what happened last time she was over (below)
So..Turnabouts fair play on his birthday i guess :)
So i had to cuddle her during nap time :) AND thats ok w me
And for lunch after his play date we ate Mexican Food---Guess who devoured a root beer dumdum??
Then we took cupcakes to the daycare and was greeted with a sweet surprise on the sign:
Its especially sweet considering he really doesn't even attend there anymore..but he is going to start going just 2 mornings a week while i type and such, also to get him around other kids/adults.
The kids at the daycare sang to him and they enjoyed the cupcakes alongside him :)
Hmmmm
Wondering when someones going to take it away? Is it too good to be true?
Oops I missed some!
And about 30 minutes after the cupcake he was in a coma in his carseat ... HE.WAS.DONE.
Tonight daddy got done early due to the AMAZING rain we got so we headed up to the fair, to watch the tractor pull and see some livestock. I CANT wait til cooper can do 4-H!
(daddy on the other hand is not excited about it)
Shasha does a lot for the tractor pull/fair & Cooper was thrilled to see her there!
Oh Cooper,
I can't believe you're a year old. I can't believe I've been a mommy for that long! Before I tell you how amazing you are I want to make it clear to you one thing and if you forget everything else i say ...remember this: I Love You & Daddy Loves you too!
The last year has been full of so much joy and happiness. Also has been the most sleep deprived year of my life but by far the best!
You are smart and curious and ornery all wrapped up In a chunky yet adorable body. You never miss a thing (like your mama) and you are always on the go (like your daddy). You don't know a stranger but you love those closest to you the most.
I've been very in the moment with you all 365 days of your life - I sit often times too tired to play and quietly watch you explore and in the midst of it all my realization of just how precious you are is renewed.
Little man you are our world. I pray you are used to love others and that you act justly love mercy and walk humbly before man bringing glory to God. I hope daddy and I can help you grow and thrive as a little boy.
The last year has been full of so much joy and happiness. Also has been the most sleep deprived year of my life but by far the best!
You are smart and curious and ornery all wrapped up In a chunky yet adorable body. You never miss a thing (like your mama) and you are always on the go (like your daddy). You don't know a stranger but you love those closest to you the most.
I've been very in the moment with you all 365 days of your life - I sit often times too tired to play and quietly watch you explore and in the midst of it all my realization of just how precious you are is renewed.
Little man you are our world. I pray you are used to love others and that you act justly love mercy and walk humbly before man bringing glory to God. I hope daddy and I can help you grow and thrive as a little boy.
Ill Love you forever Ill Like you for always as long as im living my BABY youll be!
Love,
Mommy
A short short short year ago I wrote this post...
And tonight I sit smiling because I remember so vividly the day you were born!
Off to bed now
The Lord has blessed us all today...Its just that he has been particularly good to me.













