Friday, August 23, 2013

At the Drive in {Planes}

We went to our first drive in movie as a family tonight. Grandma, uncle Kyle, aunt crystal, avry, Fiona, Kregg me and Cooper. Papa was a party pooper he didn't want to come. Same with uncle gene. :( 

BUT we had fun and it was a cute movie. 

Kind of a Late night for a movie with a baby but it was a nice evening and we just sat outside under the stars. Correction-kind of late for this old lady!





I may have asked the 12 year old in the car next to us to take a picture of us...and everyone may have been annoyed thinking 'really?..a picture katie' :) here it is ...{you'd think everyone would be used to my annoying habit of taking pictures everywhere} 


Bless his heart he couldn't see a thing so half of Kyle and all of gma didn't make the picture. 


The girls barely made it through the movie. 



This guy made it!



If anyone knows me they know I eat rediculous things at random places {ie grilled cheese at steakhouse} so it's fitting to know how purely excited I was to get a hotdog! 


I had forgotten how neat drive in theaters are. I remember when My grandma Jewell used to take me to kanopolis drive in and it was so fun. 

$12 for a van full of people to get into a movie is pretty good if you ask me. 
Check it out www.starlitefun.com