MEET COOPER DILLON CAROTHERS
We met him at 5:33 PM today..
He was 7 Pounds 11 Ounces and 19 Inches Long
Born Perfect...I couldn't be more in love
Dr. Short below--holding him up for Kregg to see
He didn't cry very much- except when he was cold
When we finally got to hold him--Daddy did great!
Baby Cried---and Mommy Cried--Daddy was our Rock the whole procedure:) Love him!
I had a great medical team and great support team- everyone was very calming and cool through the entire day.
Can you tell how Happy this guy is? Yep--thats my daddio! He was on cloud 9
This guy was pretty stoked too--He didn't know until today that Baby C was going to be named after him if he was a he...it was a good surprise i think. Cooper Dillon is lucky to have Blake Dillon as an uncle.
Grandma Marsha! She's a pro--was so thankful she came to see us!
This nurse's name was Rusty--she was good--she gave Cooper his first shots and bath..he didn't really like it but he looked good after.
Grandma Sherry! I cannot find a picture that we took with her face- :( TOMORROW we will be sure to get them..maybe a few of mommy and baby too. Being i couldn't sit up very well i wasn't really pro photo tonight.
His lip quivers when he gets cold or something--its actually very adorable- i think it broke Granddad Jeff's heart
Hey there I am- Like i said- L O V E THIS LITTLE BOY!
MY two boys--the BEST! When baby popped out of my belly Dr. Short took the sheet down and said "well dad-whats it look like" and he said "Looks like a boy to me" Was kind of a cool moment to hear it from Daddy. I KNOW he will be a great daddy because he's so good to me..He's already had to change two poooopy diapers--as I'm kind of out of commission and can't sit up very well...and i might add that he's AMAZING at it- i was very impressed.
I don't know how I'm going to sleep tonight- I'm just feeling overwhelmed with happiness--overwhelmed feeling blessed--i know this happens every day- but not to me--its amazing and I'm just soaking it up- i can sleep later.
Baby is doing great- he just sleeps--he's quiet and blows spit bubbles a lot. He has done well at 'latching' and nursing--hopefully this shows that it'll be 'easy' for us at least a few months for him to get some good stuff.
Im good--a little sore now that the Spinal wore off---but thats okay its worth it- I don't think I'm in any mind frame to really complain. God has blessed us greatly today- I truly don't know how anyone can go through this and still not believe in God--its an amazing experience how all the systems work together.
More later--im going to love on my baby






