Monday, August 26, 2013

Mommy. & Me.

So I've decided to make sure cooper and mommy get at least one pic a week even if it is a selfie in the mirror :) 

I love Mondays. Just mommy & Cooper. Playing and enjoying the day. We walked. We played. We got our Groovebook in the mail!! 



So you 

.put the app on your phone for free

.upload up to 100 pictures

.every month they automatically send you a book of all the photos. 

.Upload as you go! 

I know im not good at doing anything with phone pics so a great way to get rid of and do something with them. All you have to do is pay $2.99/month for shipping. Plus each pic is perforated so you can tear them out if you want. 


Try it! You can get a free one if you type in CAROTHERS12 as a code!