Monday, August 5, 2013

Missing him but loving Kauai


Wow it's been too long for this mama to be away from her baby. I get a picture or two every day and its starting to be not enough.  He's so sweet and I love him so very much. It's been fun for us to watch him with mom, dad and blake through video/photo/Skype but we are ready to be with him ourselves.  Kregg said Skype just made him miss him more  :(  

Kauai is beautiful. The island is so pure and we are havin a great time but it doesn't compare to the little guy. 

He is doing great ...
See for yourselves. .... 








And here are a few photos from the past few days. 

We've been SORE from our boating and water activities (feel bad for us? Didn't think so.  lol)  so hot tub is wonderful to have. Love the shell necklaces! 


Luau at the plantation. Was amazing. 




Except for my horrible migraine halfway through. I plugged my ears because it was soooo loud and my head/neck hurt sooo bad. But it was a great story and is girls even got to hula! 


Look at my handsome hubby! 


Before our crazy rough raft ride along Na Pali Coastline aka the source of our wounds BuT worth it! Rode the boat with 10 fellow k-staters! 


Kregg wanted some cocunut milk from farmers market. 
Ask and you shall receive. 


Rainbow. 



We snorkeled with a turtle we found and it was amazing!!!!!!I i may or may not have gotten a little red :) 


Best shaved ice EVeR



Just was scrolling through Coopers pictures and thought I'd share.