I have found a wonderful man and wonderful father for our son. He is one of the few people that take me as I am, the good the bad and even the ugly at times. He doesn't try to change me or ridicule me but he does naturally encourage me to be better. He's not always perfect but he's perfect for me!
2 years down many to go!
Make your own slideshow with music at Animoto.
Little did I know when I moved home from Haiti how my life would turn up!...all I was wanting was a good job (which I got) and to pay off my student loans (which I did) AND even better I met the MAN of MY DREAMS!!! (& little did I know he would be a farmer)
I'd add more pics but stupid computer keeps acting up :)
Thanks for the beautiful flowers today Babe!


