Sunday, August 18, 2013

Church in the park

Just a few pictures I took today with my new camera lens, they are NOT very good but im just learning how to use it.  I need to practice A LOT!  Its a 50mm f/1.8 and im super excited to use it more! 


Big Blue Eyes

Not very good color :( But I do like his expression

His face is very washed out with this one

Probably cant tell any difference yet :) thats okay because Ive got a good subject to keep practicing on. 






Today we had church in the park- it was wonderful- just that our little guy was really wanting to get up and play in the grass with his friends..duh we are at the park mom! 



... we had to pin him up in daddy's legs :) 


Tonight daddy put the bike seat on that Cousin Kari and Family gave us!
Cooper loved riding with us- Daddy rode the bike and mommy rollerbladed (except for in the photo) 

Cooper LOVED IT! 


One problem, while daddy was fixing the seat we played in the shed, we are pretty cool with our boy being boy and getting dirty but we were both pretty grossed out by how DIRTY the shed floor is
He was only on the floor for maybe 10 minutes waiting on dad...I had to look a few times to see what it was even....See for yourself:




..Feeling amused! 


Little guy is in bed snoozing away from his big day and we are going to start a movie.
***Start*** is the keyword..this normally means I watch the first ten minutes and then put earplugs in and go to sleep while Kregg enjoys the movie in between my loud snores! (or so he says)

I better get going..Tomorrow is a SPECIAL day---someone in this house turns 29 and its not me!