Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Tractors Chiropractors & Helmets ...

We're back Jack...back in the field after the blessing of the rain. 

Coopers now figured out how to 1. Steal mommies buddy seat and 2. Raise and lower daddy's seat. 


              -------------------------

On another note we got adjusted again. It's sure helping my back and neck. We get the little guy adjusted as well {it's free} and its good for him for all I've read and heard. Makes sense-if I fell 30 times a day learning to walk I'd need adjusted. There's no cracking just pressure :) 

He doesn't like when I'm being worked on so he was still upset with Dr. by the time it was his turn. My protective little guy. 


                   -------------------
I got the little guy a helmet for when he rides with me on my bike ... Partially bc mini things are adorable and this hat is mini and to protect his noggin :) 
(If cooper had friends that could talk they'd make fun of him and call him a dork ... luckily they can't talk yet )