Sunday, May 8, 2016

Mother's Day 2016


Mother's Day: 

A special day that I don't take for granted at all. I'm not unaware of the fact that this is a painful day for many women.  Its a huge (underserved) gift for me to have the ability to be a mother, this fact is not lost on me. So yes, this is a special day for me. And the little guy below sure makes it even more special. He's a true gift. 


We attended a wonderful church service, ate some pizza ...


Then I got a sweet SIGNED card from my boy, 


he also picked me out a beautiful hanging plant. He said he got it because it was k state purple and soft. Amen. 


We also went to the garden center to get a few things...(Oreos from my boys as well) 


Kregg and I both are blessed to have good mamas that worked hard to be mamas and I pray someday Cooper says the same.