Daddy invited us to haul cattle today but mommy had a meeting at noon. So Cooper went with him!
They blew a tire out on the semi on the way to the feedlot, although someone wasn't too upset about havin to get it fixed ...
(Might I add that my heart not only melted from the picture, it melted because daddy NEVER sends me pictures so this was a great surprise)
I missed him very much all day, as we are usually together all the time! So I was glad to see him when they got home. He had a lot of stories to tell me about the special family members he got to see at the feedlot ;)
They looked kind of cute so I asked if I could get a picture. Never mind Cooper's goofy pose.
The other day when daddy was headed to work and Cooper was dressed and ready for the day I also asked for a picture because they looked so cute.
Never mind how Kregg looks like he peed his pants.




