Since we hadn't been home for a Christmas before, Mom made this one extra special. She got us ALL matching jammies. Even the big guys.
They were(not) thrilled. And I was threatened if I shared any pictures. So I figured I could just crop heads out and it would be ok ;)
Before all the festivities started, we all went to church together Christmas Eve in Claflin...
When we got home, Cooper wanted to make Santa a bologna sandwich. So we did!
And Santa loved it!
Then Gram read the final story in our Advent reading of the bible and it was time for bed.
We opened a few more gifts on Christmas morning and enjoyed our Santa gifts too!
A special uncle got him a real cowboy hat...
Grandma came in for breakfast ...
And she brought him a few gifts...
Then we headed north to enjoy the rest of the family!
It was a different kind of Christmas this year without Uncle Chris-but I'm pretty sure it was the most magical Christmas for him in heaven. Pretty painful nonetheless for this side of Heaven.
We were all thankful to be together for the holidays though!

































