Monday, August 18, 2014

Surprise!!!

I knew I wanted to do something special for Kregg's 30th birthday. So I threw him a surprise party. I hate surprises but knew he would love it. 

So I sent some texts and mailed out some koozies for invites...

Hired a band and lined up some great help. 

Kreggs friends kept him busy while more friends and family helped with Setting up!





Some people came from 2-3 hours away! He must be loved. 




I counted and there were 97 people at Kreggs surprise party! And all of them meant something special to him. Granted about 20 were under the age of 10. 

SO...We waited and waited for the birthday boy to arrive. And guess who greeted him first...





He said he truly was surprised! He kind of knew something seemed fishy but didn't know for sure. 


Her BABY is 30 and 6'6"!!!


Thanks for letting us use your shop guys!


I Love this guy! 


Then We ATE 



We DANCED







And we DANCED












And we DANCED some more!!





We even did the chicken dance just for Cooper!





Once they found out birthday boy could play guitar they had him come up and join them a while. 



And Amy tried to show us her stuff too! 


It was a good time had by all! 

Thankful for friends and family!

And cooper helped me clean up this morning. 




Which worked out because I then mopped the floor with the melting ice!

I found this when I was cleaning and it made me smile. Even the kiddos used the koozies!