Thursday, August 28, 2014

Friendship on Purpose with Grace not Perfection

The older I get the more I understand that friendship on purpose is one of the greatest gifts ev-ah!  Not just to be a friend and serve, but to receive that gift.  I love these girls, and our time together.  Where we meet Jesus in conversations shared over Pepsi, Wine and Chocolate.


And of course my friendship with Him daily, being intentional, that is a gift to us both.  Its not as easy as it used to be, the devotions and quiet time, in-fact its totally opposite of that with a toddler running around 24/7.  But those few moments I do get, those are precious!!!

Its fitting you see, because we are studying Hosea where being found isn't as beautiful if you don't admit you were once lost.  God's love is relentless, and his Grace is something i'll never fully understand, but I am realizing the power of it.  And thats what i'm learning about His love lately, he focuses on Grace not Perfection…thats my goal.  Thats what I focus on when my days at home with a tantrum throwing two year old are long, thats what I focus on when I fall short daily as a wife, daughter, sister, mother and friend.

Grace Not Perfection

Okay, thats all.  I just felt like sharing and perhaps encouraging someone else the way i've been encouraged.