That's something I'm so thrilled to say our marriage has: Respect. Mutual respect. I don't believe a marriage can function if there isn't this. And it's not a 'well she doesn't respect me so I won't respect her' kind of way...it's a true & natural respect.
It's not perfect. But it is good.
I can't believe how fast THREE years has gone! I can't believe how ❤️ happy I am. Or How 🍀 lucky I am.
He puts up with my issues I have from time to time. He puts up with my non stop chatter some evenings. He puts up with my need to 'talk about our feelings'. Granted most of the time I get a blank stare in return. He also puts up with all of my girly text messages with silly emoticons 💞💋
But mostly, he loves me And I love him. We are growing together. We are growing together learning when we need to give each other Grace and when one needs Space. We are growing on balancing husband and wife time and also time for the three of us. We are growing and stretching on how a family farm should function, and how we show that toddler what pride is. We are growing as parents of a toddler, being raised to be a man. We are growing together with our love for Jesus 🙌 teaching that very same toddler to pray on his knees and believe that God hears his important little words.
And I would not. Could not. Wouldn't want to-do life with anyone else in this world. 🌎
My favorite thing in these three years of US has been watching you turn from 'Good time Kregg' into hubby/daddy Kregg. Learning how to prioritize and balance your life with us and with the farm. And I know there have been some growing pains. I read this recently and thought it was fitting for us "your children won’t wait for you to grow up; they’ll do it regardless of how you prioritize your time.” And I feel like you and me are right where we need to be, doing what we need to be doing. I'm proud of you in every way babe and I know cooper is too!
Happy 3 years Kregg Ryan! Thank you for the flowers and double date!
Andddd we're back looking normal! 😂
Celebrating where we first met! Idle!!
With friends!
Amen!





