I can't believe that a year from now we will be sending Cooper to PRESCHOOL 2 mornings a week!
But for now we will do activities that mommy can join in. Like MyGym!
Once a week.
It helps with physical, cognitive and emotional development. It's like a story hour at the gym.
Worked on his balance, strength, coordination and agility. They did flips and hung on the bars, it was crazy! And he LOVED it!
He was thrilled to see a 'horse' at class.
And another 'horse'
It was a fun morning.
Fun to watch him grow and interact with other kids while taking instructions. He's a lot more coordinated than I actually thought he was. When they asked the kids to introduce themselves it was his turn and I let him try and he said "Pooper Carudders..two!" While patting his chest. I think I felt butterflies!
After 'class! we visited Uncle LD in the hospital. Cooper was very concerned about his bed and tubes!
And when we got home Cooper wanted to Help uncle Gene 'fix it'. He must have felt strong from class still!
Gene was appreciative!
Today was a fun day together!











