Sunday, June 22, 2014

Yearly Harvest Pictures...

Here it is! 2014 Harvest Crew 


Our little family...



And here are the men who make it happen! 
Dirty jeans and all!


The littlest one of the year ...


The Whole Family...



Papa & Shasha! 
Their hands are much fuller this year than last...


Here was Papa & Shasha in the 2013 pics...


Kyles Family! (The girls were HOT!)


Cousin Stacy- the Legend from Georgia is here again for harvest...no words! 


Carothers Brothers!




Carothers Sisters?...I guess thats what we are called if they are the Brothers :) 


And an even newer addition since right before cousin titus was born---Matt & his wifey Caity from Ohio...came here to work on the farm! 
Kinda nice to have extra help on the farm & Caity is always willing to help with the food!
Plus we couldnt have asked for two nicer folks to be around our family!


They were all not too happy by this time- I had worn them out with pictures :) 

I even think there was a comment about next years shirts not being black since they have to stand in the sun for so many pictures :) 
Maybe next year i'll make the shirts PINK since they were whining :) 


This year I put a Tractor and hay bales on the shirts- because thats what we did with a lot of the wheat since it was so bad from the draught.  On the back of the shirts I put KEEP CALM AND FARM ON. 
Good reminder for all ;)