Today we must have done the same silly puzzles 325 times!
But I did it. Because he won't always want me to sit with him on the floor and play.
And we must have jumped on this pallet in our driveway for over 20 minutes.
But I did it. Because he won't always want me to dance with him where neighbors can see. :)
And I needed to finish the dishes from lunch at the field but somebody was determined to swim 'like a snake'
And I did it. Because he won't always want me to play in the water with him.
I think I'm just sad that he will be 2 years old in just 50 days.
He's so funny. Plays Harvest all day log. He loves to "cut wheat" and use the "combine".
He says it so sweet. "Pooper. Cut. Wheat." With a huge emphasis on the WH!
I won't lie. I was a little concerned because of his obsession with cows how he would handle this transition of seasons from cattle to crops but he's done well ;)









