Happy Fathers Day!
I remember when cooper was a little baby and kregg would get flustered and say "well I don't know what to do with him as a little baby-I'm so ready for him to be bigger so we can play farm together"
Well Daddy...he's ready-and your knees are tired already! :)
I couldn't have asked for a better baby daddy! We are dang blessed to call you ours.
Kregg wrote a note to the little guy just for today (deep down he's a blogger lol)
Dear Cooper,
It has been quite an adventure the past two years watching you grow and develop. I never knew that I could love something so much but my love grows everyday. I always said that I couldn't wait for you to grow up so we could play tractors together but now it seems you are growing to fast. I will try to cherish every moment we have together because they do go by so so fast. You are a great kid and I couldn't ask for more.
Love Daddy
It has been quite an adventure the past two years watching you grow and develop. I never knew that I could love something so much but my love grows everyday. I always said that I couldn't wait for you to grow up so we could play tractors together but now it seems you are growing to fast. I will try to cherish every moment we have together because they do go by so so fast. You are a great kid and I couldn't ask for more.
Love Daddy
---------------------------------------
And as far as my daddy-he's been pretty wonderful as a dad too! He worked hard his whole life but never missed an event of mine growing up. He has given me so much support and direction when it was needed {not always welcomed happily but he gave it :) }
Running joke between us is about tarp straps-dad will pull over on a busy street just to grab a tarp strap, or go around the block to pick one up because "you never know when you'll need one" :) (true)
So I instantly thought of dad this morning when cooper was playing with a random tarp strap fixing the tractor and combine.
Happy Fathers Day!








