Sunday, June 1, 2014

Sans Cooper

Cooper went north for the weekend. 


It's always a joy to send him but always a greater joy to get him back. 

Time with my family is important to him. For him.  For them. 

But time for just kregg and I, that's even more important. 

I went and pulled Rye with the guys Saturday morning. 




When kregg got done with work we went back to the state track meet and watched this girl win second! And her relay team even broke the school record. 

I'm always proud of her but I was extra proud Saturday night! She sure is growing up! 


Then Kregg and I went to eat and I stumbled across a fun store, I found clothes my mama wore in the 70s and they were adorable. I felt like a dolly. 


Well. Except for this one that I wanted to buy for my friend Amy aka crazy cat lady


We ate a wonderful warm meal. Enjoyed our beverages cold. And had great conversation. A few things that don't normally happen with the little guy along.  


Today we slept in, went to church and hung out at a BBQ for a few hours down the street with some dear friends, sans cooper. 

Took a nap. Rode the motorcycle. Ate some pizza. 




This weekend was a nice time together. 

Life changes when you have a baby. For good of course. But these times together, just me and his daddy...now those are special. 

You see Cooper, we love you very very much, but we love each other too :) 
See you tomorrow little boy!