( I realize that Cooper looks at my blog books more often than I do, so of course I should include the small and big things of his life too! )
Ella girl---you are one of the EASIEST kids to have around!
You two never fight, always give and take and are on the same level of growth. Its been a joy to watch your friendship grow over the past five years.
Who would have thought that we would be doing word puzzles together this past sleepover...you're both growing so well!Kindergarten will be amazing for you guys!
This made me laugh- he said mama wheres my apron? I said well buddy you've only got one--thats not super fair..he said "umm she's gonna wear it because she's going to cook, she's the gurl"
💆 well...i have tried lol
Plus I really like to fix your hair :) Coopers isn't quite long enough for me to braid.
Love & Friendship!





