THIRD TRIMESTER!! WAHOO!! HOMESTRETCH!
I have felt so old this pregnancy, yet so so thankful! I have had heartburn that I wouldn't wish on the IRS and not finding out the gender has been filled with more torture and suspense than it was with Cooper. The notorious chinese birth calendar says girl, the ring test said boy, and my gut gives me zero clues...probably because we truly don't care either way. At first Cooper really wanted a brother then we lived with some sweet friends for three months of our remodel and their sweet little Charlie...that kind of changed Coop's mind on baby sisters...he's in love! We throw names around daily for baby 2.0 to see what sticks...some are well received and some are thrown out the window ASAP. Boy or Girl, we cannot wait to meet whoever they are! We do know that if its a girl it will be either Cora or Claire, of course!
I have had the normal aches and pains, but all in all its such a blessing. You know how people say that its so worth it, whatever you go through during your pregnancy...its the absolute truth! Nothing compares to sitting in the middle of a miracle, one where I get the chance to assist the God of the universe in bringing a baby to this earth. I really love carrying the large bump above, and pregnancy has brought me more joy and growth than I could have imagined. Its encouraged me to slow down, be thankful for this body that I daily take for granted and listen to my own needs.
Heres to the final weeks of carrying baby 2.0!
PS-- I don't always rock the bare belly in a bikini at my pool, but I figure that if winnie the pooh can walk around with only a t shirt on and no underwear eating a ton of honey with his big belly hanging out...and still be cute....I can show my bump every once in a while.

