This was a sweet moment I snapped this morning as I loaded the vehicle for harvest meals. They were cutting our patch of wheat and he ran outside in his undies and pretended to cut too. And I can't help but think 10,000 thoughts when I look at it. He wants to please us so bad, he looks up to his daddy and wants to make mommy so happy <most of the time>.
We would do anything for this child, anything.
•And to think that there are parents in Orlando that lost a child last night in the shootings takes my breath away. Some have even mentioned that those parents lost a child long before then because of shaming them due to being gay. I don't know a lot, in fact the older i get the more I realize I know much less than I thought. But I do know that there's nothing this babe could do to make me not love him. There's nothing he has to do to earn my love, and there's no way he can lose it. And to think he could be shot someday because he loves, rips my heart out. Don't get me wrong, I have views and I have what I think is right and wrong and there are things I want for him and things I don't want, and things I believe God wants for him that are biblical, but this love I have for him is a mothers unconditional love, while gods love for him is Immeasurably more. •No matter what.•
So in our little world, with our little three year old I say --->Cut on cowboy, because we live in a world that is broken, but we serve a God that's bigger than hate crimes. A God that works all things out for the good for those who love Him. A God that you don't have to earn his love, and to think we as Christians think we CAN earn his love.
Raising a child in this harsh world is scary, but God makes me brave.

