Saturday, June 18, 2016

Happy Pa day!


I love that he doesn't even have to say out loud that I'm his favorite daughter. 

 
He taught me how to dribble with both hands and how to no look pass. He spent time helping me learn how to drive the stick shift Cessna truck, and taught my friends as well. The man can move mountains with his belly laugh and puts clowns to shame with his huge smile. I got his short fuse and his unattainable desire to be treated fairly and he showed me how to stand up for right even if it means you must stand alone. 

Happy Fathers Day Pa! 
Love you! -half pint-

 *lets be real and notice that when we met for dinner and a movie tonight my mother pointed out how how god awful weird my toes always look because I can't fight the urge to curl them when I'm scared anxious nervous or cold. I was the latter tonight. Finger toes for days. I have always been able to pick up a golf all with my toes. That's gross but a special tid but about me  ;) Thanks ma for mentioning it. 


We met for dinner and a movie and Finding Dory was pretty cute! 



Blake had a kid on his lap for half of the movie. 



It was a nice visit with some good people I'm kinda fond of.