Thursday, March 17, 2016

Babysitting for friends!

Some friends went to Washington, D.C. On Saturday and I volunteered to watch their kids. We had a great time...really! 

We rode on the gator a few times to check the cows. And grass. And weeds. And flowers. And creek. And birds. Yikes these kids talk a lot!!!


And the baby was pretty cuddly. 



The boys have a special love hate relationship. Always. But for the most part they did well, especially for being together for 5 days. 



Someone still gets nurses so he was missing mommy by the end of each day. 


I wore him a lot. I don't know how moms of more than one can do things WITHOUT wearing their babes. 


The boys also helped with meals some!


Well...porter just hung out and watched with Daisy. 




Baby got put in the corner when I went to milk Molly in the mornings. He was fine there. And safe. So win win. 



Cooper was a champ with the baby. He helped me so much. And not like oh sureeee Cooper helped wink wink. He seriously helped. 




He even asked if he could change a diaper. Knowing it was poopy. And HE DID IT! And did well. 


And fed him (on the floor because great parent here)




Did I mention the baby really was missing his mama. 


But he enjoyed being with the big boys at bath time! 




We took the guys a drink one day too...the boys enjoyed this project. 





We surprised mommy and daddy at the airport because we knew how badly they missed them! 

I'm not super good at many things but I do try hard to love my friends and help when I can. We all had a great time but we were all glad to go back to normal life. Especially the baby. I now vow to never judge a mother of more than one child in the grocery store for having a baby with no socks (in cold weather because said baby will NOT keep socks on)  on a toddler throwing a fit taking his shoes off and another one in filthy clothes that do not match...*i was that mom this weekend.* grace upon grace to all the mamas!!!