Today I am thankful for Gods provision. As 'harvest' approaches I keep hearing about how dry it is {as if I didn't know already} wherever I'm at the drought is being discussed. Moods are negative and farmers are discouraged. Throughout my prayers for rain, I am reminded of His provision. Provision; meaning that there has been a provider and my provider has always been God .
'Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life,
and I shall dwell in the house of the Lord forever.'
The seasons may change,
my perspective may shift,
but His faithfulness never wavers.
I've never went hungry. I've had failures but He will never fail me.
This wheat crop or lack thereof will not change that. I am thankful today that I serve a God that is bigger than drought. I am thankful that God knows when we need rain and when we need to wait. I am thankful that it is not up to me to decide the fate of nature, but it is up to me to Trust God.
...And as I typed this it started raining.
