My Uncle used to have a swimming pool and every year we had "Cousins Camp" at his house- a time when all the kids got together and just played together!
Ive wanted to do this for a while now and finally this year we got the 1st one under our belt!
We even made shirts!
A few of the original 1st cousins!
These sisters sure do love each other!
And I reminded these two (Grandma & Grandpa) that they were the ones that started this mess! :)
(I mean that in a nice way of course)
I think 90% of the time was spent here---in the water!
Goggles and Floaties were the theme!
Fears were overcame!
Tractors were Driven!
Lessons were taught!
Naps were taken!
Smores were made!...
And ENJOYED!
And when the kiddos went to bed the adults got a little rest and relaxation...
With some popcorn, a campfire...
and a lot of much needed laughter together!
All in all Cousins Weekend 2014 was a pretty good time!
My family darn sure isn't perfect & neither am I,
but they are my people and I LOVE EM & take em just how they are!








