Excited for the 'weekend of moms' I was looking at pictures from Mothers Day 2012…before I held our little boy…before I fully understood how much love I had to give…before I realized how much work and effort it takes to raise a child.
And 2013, my first 'official mothers day'
But So far I've had the BEST time being a mommy!
Its tiring and not always pretty
and Some days I don't think I'll ever be able to go to the bathroom alone
While others are the most rewarding days on earth
But every day I thank my lucky stars above for blessing me with this little boy
"He is SO worth the little pain and discomfort that I have. Its funny we were talking today again about how much we love him and i said I just cannot believe how much i love him already- and how i understand now how my parents feel about me- and how that is so humbling because I know that God loves me more than they do and I just cannot imagine a Love greater than a parents love now that I am one- but its possible because HE does love me even more than my parents love me--amazing." (August 2012)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am well aware that I would not have this little boy if it weren't for everyone in my life encouraging me and loving me through ups and downs. Giving me grace when it wasn't deserved. Showing me Love and Guidance when I needed it most {always} That in itself is an example to me of how I need to be FOREVER for our son; encouraging, loving, giving grace and guiding him through his life.
And back to my mother in law's son that I love and adore, well, He's the best. I seriously don't know how I got so lucky, and Cooper is a lucky little boy to have him as his daddy. Being a mommy with him as the daddy makes life so much easier and blissful!




