Tuesday, December 18, 2012

the new normal...

The past few days I have truly enjoyed just 'being' ... being home, being with cooper, being with kregg, being with friends....Yep- i decided to stay home--This is my new normal....

Wouldnt you want to stay home with this!...


  

This advent season ive really tried to just take in the story of the nativity--the 'basic' as some would say. The greatest story ever told, the Birth of Jesus and I have very much enjoyed reading and talking to Cooper about this.  I know i know, he doesnt get it yet- but its never too early to tell him about the God that created him and call me crazy but he sees our faces when we speak so highly of Mary and Joseph and the birth of our Savior---he knows somethings special in those stories already :) 
------------------------------------------------

Great Grandma has been sick lately--in and out of the hospital- so we have visited a few times...As you can tell both parties enjoy the visits!

Kregg told me that Grandpa Raymond used to wear overalls like these too!




How big is my baby looking in big boy clothes!


@ 4 months he weighed 15 lbs...15 lbs of pure sweetness!


Last saturday we all went to the Christmas party where Grandma and crew sing...Santa was there so we couldnt resist! 



Daddys Little Picker!


Aunt Crystal took us to the Nutcracker last weekend- Miss Avry liked it but "didnt like the boy dancers" :) 




We've been trying to walk or run every day- I must have wore this baby out!



Elmer Fudd??


Decorating for Christmas was fun this year- we didnt do a whole lot but what we did was special 



Cooper got to spend some time with Cousin Kari and her kiddos this week


That grandma! 


Great Grandma Evah enjoyed our last visit as well!



He is growing up so fast- its amazing how much he has changed ...I think back to LAST christmas and he was a tiny thing inside my belly---now he is a 15+ lb human with a lot of personality!  Kregg and I decided that Cooper is our focus, he is my work and needs all the care and love that he can get in the next few years.  I feel very blessed to have a husband that is supportive of me being a full time mommy to our son...I am truly looking forward to staying home with him and being a mommy and a good wife.  I can always go back to work- but these years ill never get back.