Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Manhattan...

MANHATTAN






A recent weekend we ... hubby and I went to MANHATTAN with some friends- went to a movie friday night and out on the town in Old Town---well until midnight which was LATE for us old birds!  What would a post be since 8/8/12 without the 'mention' of our little boy...it was HIS first weekend away without us, or visa versa.

Was a hard thing to leave him from Friday at 2:33PM until Sunday at 7:14PM :) But knowing he was being well taken care of and loved made it so much easier!  

Wildcats won the Big 12 and Beat Texas-which was fun for us to see.  Of course those smart college kids started chanting "we own texas" at the end of the game...i think they forgot that WACO (baylor) (our only loss this year) is IN TEXAS.  Oh well it was a blast.  Aggieville was packed and the streets blocked off and I even stayed awake until 2:45 AM!  Of course you know your a new mommy when your sitting at Pats in the 'ville thinking "wonder what Cooper is doing right now" :)

It was a fun weekend but I was happy to make it home to see my baby.  Of course I knew that he was in good safe hands and getting PLENTY of attention! ( I cant wait to take Cooper Dillon to his first football game!)