HAPPY TURKEY WEEKEND! (Belated)
We got to spend the ENTIRE weekend back home ...I look forward to this time each year. I dont think im the only one that looks forward to it :) SO much to be Thankful for this year- Since Cooper was born we pray with him daily- and when I pray with him im clear to always Thank God for everything good and bad at the start of our prayers- this is how I was taught to pray and I believe its a good thing.
Gram & Cooper--He's SO HAPPY!
Granddad & Cooper on the front porch discussing something...
Awe my swaddled baby sleeps SO sound!
He's kinda good at getting the baby to burp!
Special!
So this is probably the 'worst' picture of him ever, but SO funny because isnt this how you feel after a full day of Thanksgiving food & Festivities!...lol
....................







