Yay our friends nick and britton had their baby this morning. Chase Myles 9+ pounds!! He's adorable. Mama is doing great after csection and daddy is proud. We ran up to see them when Kregg got off the farm tonight. Needless to say holding and seeing him sure made me hope the next three months go quick-I wana hold our baby.
Yesterday in church we sang a favorite of mine 'Because He lives' tonight thinking about their sweet new baby and our baby coming so soon made me remember the verse in the song;
How sweet to hold a newborn baby
And feel the pride and joy he brings
But greater still the calm assurance
This child can face uncertain days because He lives.
Because He lives, I can face tomorrow
Because He lives, all fear is gone
Because I know He holds the future
And life is worth the living just because He lives.
My Tuesday night bible study is talking about where we are at with God at the moment and I told the girls I couldn't feel closer to God and I'm pretty sure it's because I'm so happy and blessed and I think it'd be hard to not feel close to our creator during a pregnancy. This is one of my most spiritual experiences in life I'll ever have and I can't imagine not having God in my heart. When I pray for our baby's health and well being it just brings me to a place that I am so humbled and forced to have a dependency and Trust like no other on Him. Needless to say I still don't understand how any woman could experience this and not believe in God.
Of course we kind of panicked when we heard the news of his arrival because it made us realize that our baby will be here soon and we don't have a middle name for if its a girl; Claire yet. So far it's Claire Olivia, Claire Elise or Claire Adelle. It's a hard one to find a middle name for. And my middle name Mae doesn't work very well with Claire and moms middle name Lee doesn't either so we shall continue the brainstorm.


