Thursday, May 24, 2012

Good Job Daddy! aka Kregg

I realized after grandma pointed it out that I never shared the pictures from our last sonogram--
This one looks like baby is praying- I think its pretty sweet :) 


This one below is funny mainly to my family only- because the tech told us Hey its got hair! and she even typed HAIR! on the picture--funny to my peeps because i didn't have hair til i was 4 and it was still thin--must take after daddy.  (you can see the three arrows on right pointing to all the hair on top of head lol) 


WE finished!  Im so pleased with the baby room--Kregg did a good job--he persevered through the whole project finally after hanging the last shelf saying "Are we done YET?" :)  Of course mom came that one weekend and helped with the flowers and the chicks and chickens and I painted the clouds and the sheep and pig. But Kregg did most of the detail work. 


OOPS did i say done?  I still need to get the saying for the wall between the clouds:
Promise me you'll always remember:
you're braver than you believe,
stronger than you seem,
and smarter than you think
-winnie the pooh

Kregg finished Sunday by adding the two Angus cows to the wall :) 
Yes theres a TV sitting in there- not plugged in but very well could be used :)...you see I got my husband hooked on all my weekly 'shows' and now thats our thing--we watch our shows at night--and I don't think  Dora or Bob the builder will trump Hawaii 5-0 on the main TV at night :) 
I think both Grandpas will be happy with the way the room turned out Farm Style--except our kid will grow up very confused thinking that Pigs are bigger than cattle and Sheep are bigger than trees :) 


And the RED tractor was added to the wall with dirt under it Sunday--although the dirt should be 'red' as well considering where we live.  And Kregg hung up the wall mounted book / magazine rack i got.  


I insisted on the flowers and butterflies because if its a girl it needs to have a few less 'boyish' things on the wall. Im glad with the way it turned out--and if we have more kids- this room will stay the way it is--we made sure to not make it 'babyish' so it'll last quite a few years as a kids room. 


My last dr appt--after my glucose test 
Kregg likes to catch me looking ....  tired :)