Of course I need more patience but that's not what I am blogging about today.
Pray for Willa's family. She is still technically not due to be 'born' yet (the 9th was her due date i believe) but she has been here battling for a few months now thanks to Gods Grace.
Tavish (mommy) was hopeful she would be home for Christmas, then it was New Years, now who knows. Willa needs to be able to do enough feelings before she can come home. Needless to say Mitch and Tavish are discouraged (and safe to say exhausted)
I am super-duper impressed with the patience they have shown and faith that has been used through this whole deal. But when I asked Tavish last night what the status was with Willa she said 'pray for patience it seems like its never going to happen.'
So this week I'm praying for patience for WillaB's family-and for her to come home -shoot all of us want to have her home!
Www.anthonyhalls.blogspot.com

