Tuesday, January 10, 2012

A few pics from Christmas

Okay so 50% of our Christmas of 2011 was documented..the DeWerff side was an epic failure when it came to remembering to take a few pictures (maybe next time) (or maybe its because Mom always whips out her camera when we look our worst so I don't want pictures ?? )

But here's a few pics from the Carothers Family Christmas 2011.  

The Carothers Brothers barely fit on the couch



This Carothers Brother is a little goofy!!!  Gene got him a welding cap for Christmas along with overalls ...so of course he wore the cap all night! 


Kyle/Crystal/Fi/Avyr


THANKS GENE for the Overalls! How thoughtful and Practical.
(Since this gift I've felt a little more obligated to open gates for Kregg while he feeds cattle)


Papa Ken with the Daughter-in-Laws & Avry 
(I think we were squashing him)


Grandma Marsha with Fiona..


HEY A normal picture of my Husband and I!!