We went home Saturday evening and spent the day Sunday with the Family. Got to eat lunch Sunday with grandma Bessie at The Page. The guys are such creatures of habit; Dad got the Salmon, Blake got Pasta, Kregg got Chicken Fry. We also got to deliver dad his birthday cake that i made for him-his birthday is TODAY! HAPPY BIRTHDAY PA! We also got to pick up our Christmas present from dad and blake-the glider they specially picked out for Kregg and I and Baby C..we love it! They did good picking the fabric. It was odd to sit in it last night thinking we will be rocking OUR baby in it in like 6 months..I think we are still both in shock-seems so surreal.
It was a quick trip-as always but a good one :) Last time we were home it was Thanksgiving and I was in an awkward mood and cried twice because 'my feelings were hurt' lol..come to find out it was because I was pregnant and didn't know it-so this trip was much better and involved less tears.
I didn't think we had a family picture yet besides the wedding picture so I wanted to get one while we were home-and before I get plump :)

