Wednesday, December 28, 2011

my 27th birthday

Today is my 27th birthday--it was a great day. I made chicken fried steak tonight and my friend Lauren is in Kansas with her fiance and they drove down to spend the evening with us.  

 I got cards in the mail- My mother in law made me a cake with purple sprinkles--I got BEAUTIFUL Flowers from Kreggboy-I got gifts from My Mama (KitchenAid Mixer)-from my mama in law (two adorable shirts --- a massager)- from my brother and sister in law (pjs, a wall hanging and a victorias secret smell set of lotion and spray)- two Egyptian coffee mugs and some tea from my awesome friend Lauren and her fiance Ramy- the list continues...my point....
I am blessed :) 

It was a great day for me and im blessed to have such good people in my life that love me and show me love.  This birthday im thankful to be 'content' not in a simple boring way--in a very happy way.    I am thankful to be content in where i am and who i am with.  I was 100% content staying home tonight with Kregg and my two friends eating supper and relaxing.  I am thankful for my sweet little simple life here. Im thankful that I serve a God that allows me to have what I have and do what I am able to do daily.    









Thanks Everyone!!!