Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Thanksgiving just us 5 @ 604

We got to go to ellinwood for almost 4 days over thanksgiving it was wonderful. Everything I miss about my parents home. Comfortable and Decorated for holiday. home cooked food. Sitting around watching tv. My mom always offering food and drinks lol.

There was some hunting and electric fence building. The usual time where everyone watches tv and I go sit in the bathtub. LoL. Mom and I looked through old pics to Bring back.

Mostly it was us 5. Hanging out. I was thankful to be able to be there with Kregg. It's not easy to get back home like that with him farming so I am glad we were able to. We got to see a lot of family because we had thanksgiving meal with moms family Thursday night. Then we took grandma Bessie out to eat saturday night.

Of. Course we didn't take any family pics so I just snapped a few with my phone. Maybe at Christmas we will get a few.