Thursday, December 6, 2018

(Late Post Nov 22) Thankful

Thankful: because she’s livin on borrowed time and we got to be with her today- making the hugs longer, the goodbyes harder and the pictures even more necessary. +It is so weird that my boys will have little to no recollection of these days. Sure a memory or two may resurface for Coop, but Callan won’t remember how she rocked him to sleep the night of his very first Thanksgiving and he won’t remember how she watched him kick and babble on the rug and kept rejoicing at how good of a baby he was. 

But I will remember... I think this is why I take so many pictures + journal these days like a maniac. I have this heavy responsibility as the keeper of their memories-knowing that I’ll be the one explaining old pictures, telling their childhood stories + bringing these beautiful moments back to life.+ •Time is certainly a thief and I cannot capture it all. But I’m going to do my best ... because these treasures are worth keeping.• Ps. Second photo 2012(coop) 2018 (Callan) —>same genetics. Same outfit. Different baby.