The time is here..HARVEST
And after helping my daddio on his farm and being around while mom did meals at home as well...and then moving here and doing meals, its been quite the change. This year our cousin from Georgia wasnt able to come help and the guys were kind of in a pinch for help, I asked if we could help out and nobody opposed the idea (out loud anyway lol) Grandma is doing the meals, and I dont think anyone is sad about that...she's a good cook.
So Here I am ...
My passengers have been pretty darn sweet at times as well, I dont hate it.
The boys rode with me for a while together and they are struggling to move from cattle season to field work...its a real struggle :)
Titus left his boots in the truck so I gave him a piggy back ride, I think I got the raw end of that deal.
Or maybe not
It has all gone pretty well so far and it's been nice working together as a family.
I know that having two girls run combines means more frequent potty breaks behind the combine tire and the CB radio is hearing more chatter, but all in all its a good trade off.
Thankful for so much this week. Prayerful for a safe continued harvest.







