Wednesday, June 28, 2017

fellowship and fawns Random Harvest Pictures


When we cut the place that we got married, we hopped out and took a sunset picture, corny I know but i'm pretty thankful for that old pond we stood beside.  


Uncle Gene broke something on his combine and everyone was trying to figure out what happened.  He finally in his specific tone said "Sometimes things just break"  and I smiled.  I love that man.


Daddy saved a fawn from his header, she would NOT stop running in front of him.  So we took her for  a few rounds in the combine, she was the sweetest.  


We named her: "Lafawnda" :) 


Snapchat kept us entertained.  


We found a box turtle when we were moving fields one evening, we named it stacy. :) 



Ever have a pregnant friend that likes to bake all of a sudden...well I do!  
She brought me food and snacks and drinks more than twice to the field.
 Charlies mom has got it goin on.  


I had a rough day one day and these two showed up with chinese food!! DA BEST!


And the Gates clan brought watermelon!!!!


WOWOAN brought me a diet mt dew and a sweet riding partner that liked to honk the horn. 


Thanks Lulu for the melon!


Suzi showed up halfway with tea and cookies, and she rode with me for a few hours too! 


Did I mention pregnant girls love big! :) 


Robyn brought me a slushy, Caitlin brought me a coffee one day and a big old pop another, I've got the best friends!