Friday, November 6, 2015

The move / remodel 2015

Lots has happened over the summer (hence why I've been MIA blogging)

Cooper's buddy Asa turned THREE!


Kennedy moved away and as you see at their last picnic they weren't thrilled she was leaving! 



We had a random moving out party..





And then we left our home. Wahhh. 


Friends helped us so much during this move, we couldn't have done it without them. 



In fact my bible study showed up the night before we handed in the keys and helped me pack up my kitchen -- it took forever! 


And speaking of friends helping. Let's talk about Selling/Buying/packing/moving a home with a toddler during harvest being married to a farmer. 

Without our friends we woulda been lost-I woulda been lost! They helped me pick out paint, flooring, countertops...it was a crazy time! 

They even snapped pictures of me trying to make decisions in Lowes. Thanks Robyn ;)



And even providing some chit chat in the middle of it all! 


And helped me move our calves. 


And cabinets. 


One friend even gave me a moving away gift-being her two doors up for four years sure has been blissful ;) 


And evenings out to get our minds off the crazy move and remodel. 


But we perservered. Got it all moved. All remodeled. All cleaned up. 


We did however realize as we moved that Cooper has a barn hoarding problem. 

We may have had to donate a few of these beauties. 


So as the dust (literally) settles under our feet (and in our house) now I can breath. We love love love being in the country and wouldn't have it any other way. 

"I got a piece of land-out in the country side. ........I got some good friends that live down the street"...... You know that song!... We are singing it!