Friday, November 20, 2015

CB 100 year celebration (Belated blog)

I made a land map last year for the guys and the farm- a family one.  While doing the research in the courthouse on the different pieces of land, I realized that the first piece of land that is still in the family was purchased in 1915…so 2015 would be the 100 year celebration of the CB farms!

So, I threw a party! 
I wrote up a little history on CB and the family since 1915 and mailed them out to family and friends...


The guys appreciated it I think, and had a little bit of fun!
(of course i made shirts for the party, because thats what i do )



There were over 150 people that came and ate and chatted! 


There was even a little kiddy corner to play in.


We hired a band- a great band that we love!! Toward the end of the night there were a few dancing cowboys and mamas! 


Thankful for the family farm that raised my boy! (and will play a large part in raising our boy)