That's how long we've been in our first home together. That's how long we've{I've} enjoyed our pool. That's how long we've battled our koi fish pond and how long the trumpet vines have taken over our fence and almost killed our dog. Four years is how long I have been standing there washing dishes and have watched three sweet little boys come and go at their brick house two doors down. And we've been blessed to enjoy miss Beckys chocolate chip cookies all that time as well.
It's the house we came home to after our wedding in the pasture. It's the home we found out we were having a baby, the fireplace we took my belly pics in front on and my favorite time of all is the home we brought our sweet baby home to. (Tears now rolling)
It's the bathtub I soak in when I want to read and the same tub I have fled away to with every marital fight. For almost four years I've had the same words written in lipstick on our bathroom mirror "Kregg i love you "-katie
You get the point. I love our house. Have since day one. I love our Home and am very sad to leave it. But with that little boy, came a heart for the country and for animals. So when a place East of town came up for sale we couldn't pass it up.
30 acres, a house, a beautiful horse barn and a set of cattle pens.
So we will be moving soon and venturing to our 'new house in the country' Where new memories will be made together.
Cooper can run around, dig in the dirt and potty in the grass until his hearts content. We can fill the pens with calves and the barn with 4-H animals someday. It'll be wonderful-im prayerful that it will become 'home' once we get all settled in.
Purchasing the home the last few weeks and going through the loan process made me smile when I came across this. I shared it with Kregg :) He smiled as agreed.











