2015 Harvest is In The Books!...
Which means ... Harvest meals 2015 are done!
After endless amounts of bierocks-ground beef-chicken-corn-spray butter-iced tea-lemonade-bacon-salad-lasagna-BBQ meatballs-green beans-cookies-plastic forks and many others....we are done. Thankful for a mother in law that helped when I couldn't and for Miss Caity that kept the boys sweet tooth happy with desserts!!! I love doing the meals. It's something I feel like I can be a help with and contribute to the reaping of the season. I will admit-this year was by far the happiest I've been for it to be over. Packing/moving/cooking/hauling food/and re doing a house (infested with termites might I add) has been a lot for this mama to do the last three weeks without much help and input from daddy since he's on the combine ---has kinda sucked.
Thankful-oh so thankful for a safe harvest. And although the yield wasn't very good at all-I'm still thankful.




































