Fathers fathers fathers!!!
I don't know that I have a picture of my grandpa NOT standing like this :)
Kreggs grandpa with his daddy...
And uncles!
My daddy and I!
He has always always loved me big. He's put himself second in so many ways so that he could provide for us kids-he is the one that played ball with me til late hours on the drive way growing up and he is the one that held my arm to walk me down the isle -twice-never leaving me to do scary things alone.
I've never doubted his love and devotion for his kids.
Dad and my brother. -how could you NOT love this adorable boy!
And Cooper and his daddy...(this year harvest). This guy- this man-this daddy-he's the best. I couldn't have found a better daddy for my little boy to learn from.
Papa and Kregg and Cooper!!
Daddies are so so so important. Probably more important than mommies (although that's debatable ;) )
All I can say is that I'm so thankful I have a GREAT dad and I'm even more thankful my son has a GREAT dad.








