Of course he still refers to himself as Pooper not Cooper. We tell him to say c-c-cooper and he says c-c-pooper!
When he wants carried he says "Mommy carry you!" Because of course I always would say 'do you want mommy to carry you?'
Same thing at bed and it melts my heart in an instant: he says 'Mommy rock you?'
He's funny because lately he catches onto things we tell him not to say. Like when he tells us 'No' and we tell him not to say no. Now he asks us something and we say no and he puts his middle three fingers up and says "don't say no"
The hand gestures are too much. He always holds his hand up with three fingers up and says 'two more minutes' or he is quite the negotiator saying 'I watch Mickey then I go to bed' or 'I eat this then we play cows' Hmmmm
And his latest is he knows our meal prayer. We try to do a personal one but we decided to teach one he could memorize. It took him two days. He is so sweet with it too. The first time we said it his head popped up and he said 'dandad says that!!' Yep that's the prayer mommy grew up on!!!
The other day he was 'loading' cattle and he said "yahhh get in there please! Pretty please!" I smiled and asked Kregg if he ever thought if saying please to the cows.
There is so much more-I'll have to keep thinking.
He is much too much !!
Here are some random pictures from the last week.
He wanted to 'shave like daddy' so we improvised and used a toy dolphin.
The only way I could get him and kennedy to sit and eat was to put a movie in.
Cousin Titus on game day.
Poor baby caught the flu that's been going around.
And when he was better cousin JJ came over!
Being silly with his pants.
Baby Christian! We've been helping his mama out some. Cooper loves it! He even says 'hola' and 'adios' now lol
Eating out!
When again did my boy grow up?
Silly!
The other day playing farm he said that this was 'dandad and uncle Dake'
Last but not least -most recently we picked up a few pumpkins. He's determined to EAT them!















