Cooper spent the weekend with Gram, Grandad and Blake!
Watching his weekend through pictures from mom is pretty amusing...
Asleep on his way home.
Stopped to see Blaine and Carol and took a picture with the famous State Farm bear.
Then he Went out to the farm to do some work...on great grandmas front porch. I forgot to send a ballcap so mom found one of Great Grandmas....
It's cute... but needless to say I'll be sending one next time for sure...that's not pink! :)
Then Saturday he helped Great Grandma Bessie clean the back porch... {she got a lot of 'work' out of him this weekend}
Mom said after his long and busy day he just needed to relax a little bit and watch Mickey Mouse...and he looks like he did.
Then today they went to see some of his cousins...mom said it was fun to watch them all play. He even got to meet his twin cousins from Alaska!
He's Not too sure of her driving...
I wanted a picture of all the kids so mom sent me this ... :) I guess someone enjoyed the warmer kansas weather....
I guess He will never forget at least one of his Alaskan cousins lol
WE on the otherhand went to Kc to take family pictures for Lucianas entire family. It was a great time!
We Even got a date at the Japanese Steakhouse after a long day of pictures.
{a picture of a picture on my camera...they turned out pretty well!}
All in all a good weekend! But we are ready to get the little one back home...even if he is starting his terrible twos!




























