Sunday, October 20, 2013

"Man showers do NOT have vegetables"

I got the honor of co-hosting a baby shower for this beautiful lady today- her little boy will be born sometime in late November.  

What a special time for us to celebrate this as they have been through a lot of heartache to get here with a healthy baby, but God has been faithful and we couldnt be happier for them.  


His love endures forever









Okay so im kind of that person that loves to do things, will help with anything, and makes big plans.  
BUT
Sometimes i wait til last minute to get it 100% finished.  I had a list this morning- and we were doing well- but the shower was at 4, and these OCD girls were panicking at 3:45 when we weren't 100% set up yet---RELAX LADIES-we've got this! ;) 







Kregg also co-hosted a "Man" shower for Luke- just an excuse for guys to get together- watch football-drink beer and eat junk food- but hey it was for a good cause.

I being the loving wife I am- cut up veggies and had dip and chips and bowls and everything laid out for his shower- trying to help.  

"Man showers do NOT HAVE VEGETABLES"
5 minutes later I hear another grumble as he walks into the kitchen..
"Man showers do NOT HAVE BOWLS-we eat out of the bags- like men"

Needless to say I was fired from helping him with his party.  

And this was the only picture i was allowed to take at his MAN PARTY.



Meh! Oh well I tried.