So during my time in Haiti I took a lot of fundraising pictures- and learned a lot- so when i came home I still enjoyed it- and since having Cooper I realized how special it is to have pictures of your babies, children, families and such. I wanted to take a few classes and get better at all things photography- so I've done a few more online courses. Here are a few pictures that ive taken lately for some special people-pretty good looking subjects so that makes it easier.
This is my favorite of Harper!
Grandma came with mama to help with the pictures and I thought this 3 generation picture turned out pretty neat and sweet.
Its a fun thing for me to do- I want to have a personal hobby-just MY thing- something I can always do and something I can always strive to get better at.
LIGHT is still my biggest issue- sometimes i HATE the sun and sometimes i LOVE the sun.




























