Last night we celebrated Uncle Gene's 60th Birthday with brauts and ice cream!
He is such a blessing to us & I'm not even sure that he knows it.
I'd be thrilled if Cooper would turn out as kind as his Great Uncle Gene!
Gentle.
Selfless.
Quiet.
Smart.
Thoughtful.
Patient.
...These are a few of the words I choose to describe him.
So you can see why we were thrilled to celebrate his birthday with him yesterday.
He of course had a helper for his birthday candles.
You see- Uncle Gene doesn't say a lot- but when he does You Listen because it is going to be good!
Or at least I do!
We got out the Wii and bowled a little.
I think we know now what to get Uncle Gene for Christmas-he was pretty good!
{PAPA on the other hand was better as a coach}
Soon & I'd guess very soon a new member will join this crazy family-
Boy Or Girl? We don't know- just want healthy!
I'm guessing boy- I'm 100% for guessing this year so i'd say buy some blue!
Although this little guy wouldn't mind having another girl cousin
-as he's pretty darn fond of the ones he has!





